(Frequency Response 100-16,000 Hz.)
The (MM-MCSM- 3) is a croakie mounted microphone option of the (MM-MCSM-2). The microphone capsules are completely and permanently mounted inside suiters styles croakies. These croakies will mount into standard thickness eyeglass frames. Eyeglasses are not included. Must specify color of croakies. The croakies are available in gray/black or just plain black.
Note: If your recorder does not provide a bias voltage or if you want to feed your recorders line inputs to avoid overloading your recorder's mic pre-amplifier, you can use one of our Battery Modules ( check out our Battery-Module Section).
Battery Modules will power the microphones with optimum power ( 9 volts D.C ), increase dynamic range and enable the mics to handle higher (SPL) sound pressure levels ( loud sounds ) without distortion.
- Frequency response: 100- 16,000 hz
- Open curcuit sensitivity: -50dB (5.6 mv) re 1v at 1 pa.
- Signal to noise ratio: more than 60 dB, 1Khz at 1 Pa.
- Maximum input Sound Level: 111 dB SPL (125 db when used with one of our battery modules), 15 dB higher @10% T.H.D
- Flat frequency response
- Can be used with one of our battery modules or plugged directly into your recorder.