Our (MM-BSM-9) is hand-made with high quality products to ensure long life and excellent recordings! These omni- directional microphones are smaller than an eraser head of a pencil. Miniature in size each microphone element is mounted into there own durable brass capsules ( approx. 1/4" in diameter x 3/4" long). Six feet of high quality shielded microphone cable exits the rear of each capsule and are terminated into a gold plated 1/8" ( 3.5 mm) stereo plug.Each microphone capsule comes with a "Shure" premium holding clip which is removable and 360 degree rotational that can be used to attach the microphones to any convenient mounting surface.
These microphones have a very naturally crisp sound, providing deep bass, smooth mid-range and clean high-range with a frequency response of typically +/-2dB. They can be easily plugged into any Minidisc, Dat or analog recorder that supplies a bias voltage of between 1.5 to 10 volts D.C. (also known as plug in power) at the microphone input jack.
Excellent for the following recorders but not limited to: Edirol R9, Kodak Zi8 HD pocket video camera, Olympus DS-40, Olympus LS-10, Tascam DR-01, Tascam DR-03, Tascam DR-05, Tascam DR-07, Yamaha CX, Zoom H1, Zoom H2 and Zoom H4N.
Note: If your recorder does not provide a bias voltage or if you want to feed your recorders line inputs to avoid overloading your recorder's mic pre-amplifier, you can use one of our Battery Modules (check out our Battery-Module Section).
Battery Modules will power the microphones with optimum power ( 9 volts D.C ), increase dynamic range and enable the mics to handle higher (SPL) sound pressure levels ( loud sounds ) without distortion.
- Frequency response: 20- 20,000 Hz
- Signal to noise ratio: 58dB, 1khz at 1pa
- Open circuit sensitivity : -42dB (5.6 mv) re 1v at 1pa
- Dynamic range: 90dB, 1kHz
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 105dB SPL (120 db when used with one of our battery modules), 1kHz at 1%
- Flat frequency response
- Comes with "Shure" premium holding clips which are fully rotational and removable and premium windscreens.
- Requires a bias voltage of 1.5 to 10 volts D.C. (also known as plug-in- power) or one of our battery modules.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Check out our Battery / Filter Module Section (mono) or (stereo)