The (MM-MICRO LAPEL- 1) is hand made with high quality products to ensure long life and excellent recordings! This microphone (micro-sized) is a "mono" omni- directional microphone. The microphone element is strategically mounted and covered with a durable rubber coating. Measuring approx. 6 mm in diameter x 5 mm long. High quality shielded microphone cable exits the bottom of the cartridge and terminates into a 1/8" (3.5 mm) gold-plated plug. *** Must specify cable length, choice of 3,4,5,or 6 feet at no additional charge!!! Comes with a "SHURE" miniature wide mouth universal holding clip which attaches to the microphone cable for even greater flexibility! Premium windscreen included.
This microphone has a very naturally crisp sound, providing deep bass, smooth mid-range and clean high-range with a frequency response of typically +/- 2dB. It can be easily plugged into any Minidisc, Dat, or Analog recorder that supplies a bias voltage (also known as plug in power) of between 1.5 to 10 volts D.C
Excellent for the following recorders but not limited to: Edirol R9, Kodak Zi8 HD pocket video camera, Olympus DS-40, Olympus LS-10, Tascam DR-01, Tascam DR-03, Tascam DR-07, Yamaha CX, Zoom H1, Zoom H2 and Zoom H4N.
- Frequency response: 20- 20,000 Hz
- Signal to noise ratio: 58dB, 1khz at 1pa
- Open circuit sensitivity : -42dB (5.6 mv) re 1v at 1pa
- Dynamic range: 90dB, 1kHz
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 108dB SPL (125 db when used with one of our battery modules), 1kHz at 1%
- Flat frequency response
- Comes with "SHURE" premium holding clip and premium windscreen.
- Requires a bias voltage of 1.5 to 10 volts D.C. (also known as plug-in- power) or one of our battery modules.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Check out our Battery / Filter Module Section (mono) or (stereo)
- Supplies the microphone(s) with optimum power (9 volts D.C.), increases dynamic range and overall performance!!