*The microphone stand in some of the pictures "does not" come with the product!*
The (MM-STM-1) is a omni- directional self-contained single point stereo microphone. This unit can be easily plugged into any minidisc,dat, or analog recorder that supplies a bias voltage of 1.5 to 10 volts D.C. (also known as plug-in-power) at the microphone input jack. These little microphones are hand-made with high quality parts. Measuring 1.75" long and 1 5/8" wide. These microphone elements (2) are mounted into a durable 1/4" diameter brass cylinder and covered in tough rubber. All "super T" microphones come with premium windscreens and choice of color. Must specify: Black, Red, Blue, Green.
These microphones produce a natural, crisp sound that provides deep bass, smooth mid-range and clean high-range with a typical frequency response of +/-2dB.
If you want to increase dynamic range and enable your microphones to handle loud sounds, checkout our optional Battery/filter Modules.
Excellent for the following recorders but not limited to: Edirol R9, Kodak Zi8 HD pocket video camera, Olympus DS-40, Olympus LS-10, Tascam DR-01, Tascam DR-03, Tascam DR-07, Yamaha CX, Zoom H1, Zoom H2 and Zoom H4N.
Also, if you want to add even more versatility, check out our fully shielded, Deluxe Heavy-Duty Microphone Extension Cable (MM-EXT.CABLE-1) & "SHURE" holding clip (MM-SHURE-HC-2).
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 58dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: - 42dB(5.6mv) re 1v at 1 Pa
- Dynamic range: 90dB, 1kHz
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 105dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% ( 120 db when used with one of our battery modules )
- Flat Frequency Response
- Comes with Premium Windscreens.
- Requires a bias voltage of 1.5 to 10 volts D.C.(also known as plug-in-power) or one of our battery modules.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Check out our Battery / Filter Module Section (mono) or (stereo)
- Supplies the microphone(s) with optimum power (9 volts D.C.), increases dynamic range and overall performance!!