*The microphone stand in some of the pictures "does not" come with the product!*
This miniature cardiod mono microphone (MM-CMM-2) is constructed with High-Quality products to ensure durability and One (1) Year recordings! Excellent for recording the sound source from far away, limiting crowd noise behind and on the sides of you!!!Total measurements are 2 1/8 " tall x 3/8" wide. The microphone is housed in a a 1/8" miniplug connector / brass cylinder that has been modified and designed for maximum microphone saturation! Exterior of microphone is tightly enclosed in a durable rubber coating. Comes with premium windscreen! Color is black.
If you want to separate the mic from your recorder, you can do so with our Microphone Madness Extension Cable MM-EXT.CABLE-1. These microphones produce a natural, crisp sound that provides deep bass, smooth mid-range and clean high-range with a typical frequency response of +/-2dB.
To increase dynamic range and enable your microphones to handle loud sounds, checkout our optional Battery/filter Modules.
Excellent for the following recorders but not limited to: Edirol R9, Kodak Zi8 HD pocket video camera, Olympus DS-40, Olympus LS-10, Tascam DR-01, Tascam DR-03, Tascam DR-07, Yamaha CX, Zoom H1, Zoom H2 and Zoom H4N.
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Greater than 60 dB
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -50 dB
- Dynamic range: 90dB, 1kHz
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 120 dB SPL, 1Khz at 1% T.H.D. (130 dB when powered by one of our battery modules)
- Flat Frequency Response
- Comes with Premium Windscreen.
- Can be used with one of our battery modules or plugged directly into your recorder.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Supplies the microphone(s) with optimum power (9 volts D.C.), increases dynamic range and overall performance!!
- Check out our Battery / Filter Module Section (mono) or (stereo)
- Miniature Tripod Stand will allow you to isolate your microphone from your recorder!