"NEW" The System 10 PRO ATW-1301 from Audio-Technica is a digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless microphone system that operates on the 2.4 GHz ISM band and is used to capture audio for applications such as live stage, theater, DJ setups, and more.
The System 10 PRO features a half-rack chassis that allows you to mount one or two receiver units, however the receiver units can be released from the chassis and mounted remotely (up to 328' away) via Ethernet cable. Up to five chassis or 10 receiver units can be linked using a RJ12 cable, creating a multi-channel system with up to 10 channels.
In addition, other features include an easy-to-read display on each transmitter and receiver unit for quick setup, clear and natural-quality sound, and three levels of diversity, namely frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two allocated frequencies, Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots, and Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver unit, thus to help maximize signal integrity.
The System 10 PRO Rack-Mount system includes an ATW-RC13 receiver chassis with rack-mount adapters, one ATW-RU13 receiver unit with corresponding AT8690 receiver unit mounting brackets, one RJ12 cable, one AC adapter, and one ATW-T1001 UniPak bodypack transmitter.
Audio-Technica System 10 ATW-1301 Digital Wireless System Features:
- 24-bit/48kHz digital wireless system
- Removable receivers for remote placement up to 300' away via Ethernet
- Daisy chain up to 5 chassis and use up to 10 channels simultaneously
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- Includes RJ12 cable for system linking and AC adaptor