The ATW-1101 System 10 from Audio-Technica is a digital wireless package that includes the ATW-R1100 digital receiver and the ATW-T1001 UniPak pocket transmitter. The system can be completed by adding an Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials series microphone or instrument cable. The ATW-1101 uses 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio and operates free from TV interference in the 2.4 GHz frequency range. Built for expandability, you can use up to eight systems simultaneously.
When completed with a compatible Audio-Technica mic, the ATW-1101 system can be used to accommodate a wide variety of wireless applications. Choose from a selection of clip-on lavalier and headworn mics for speakers and singers, as well as clip-on instrument microphones to be used with horns, acoustic guitars and more. There are also instrument cables available for electric guitarists and bassists. The compatible mic or cable plugs into the included ATW-T1001 transmitter using a 4-pin UniPak connector. Designed to fit discretely into your pocket, the ATW-T1001 transmits the wireless signal to the included ATW-R1100 digital receiver which plugs into your mixer, sound system or amplifier depending on the application.
The ATW-1101 wireless system is engineered to quickly find the best signal possible, utilizing an automatic frequency selection function that chooses open bands for you when you "pair" your transmitter with the receiver. Also designed to combat interference, the ATW-1101 uses three different diversity techniques. Using frequency diversity, the system sends the wireless signal on two separate channels simultaneously and chooses the one with the clearest signal. It also transmits the signal across multiple intervals in time in order to fight multipath interference. This is known as time diversity. Furthermore, the system also makes use of space diversity, choosing between the receiver's dual antennas depending on which is picking up the best signal integrity.
Compatible with the PRO 8HEcW and ATW-1101/H92-TH headworn mics, the MT830cW lavalier mic, the AT-GcW guitar cable and others Balanced XLR output on receiver allows for connection to microphone level inputs on mixers Unbalanced 1/4" output on receiver for connecting to guitar amp Level controls on transmitter and receiver Pair indicator illuminates on receiver when synced with transmitter AF Peak indicator on receiver allows you to monitor the input stage on the transmitter for clipping
- Operating Frequencies 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Dynamic Range >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.05% typical
- Operating Range 30 m (100') typical
- Operating Temperature Range 0 to +40° C (32 to 104° F)
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Audio Sampling 24 bit, 48 kHz
- Receiving System Diversity (frequency/time/space)
- Output Connections 1x XLR, balanced 1x 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level Balanced: 0 dBV Unbalanced: +6 dBV
- Power Supply 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 0.5A, center positive, switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions 7.48 x 1.82 x 5.06" (190.0 x 46.2 x 128.5 mm)
- Weight 10.2 oz (290 g)
- RF Output Power 10 mW
- Spurious Emission Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connections 1x 4-pin locking connector
- Pin 1: GND
- Pin 2: INST INPUT
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT
- Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
- Batteries 2x 1.5V AA (not included)
- Battery Life >7 hours (alkaline)
- Dimensions 2.76 x 4.21 x .98" (70.2 x 107 x 24.9 mm)
- Weight 3.5 oz (100 g), without batteries
- Package Weight 2.25 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 13.8 x 11.0 x 4.3"