The Tiny Mono microphone (MM-TMM-2) is a omni-directional microphone that is designed to plug directly into your portable recorder for the smallest footprint available. Total measurements are about .35" wide and 1" long. The microphone element is built directly into a High-Quality 1/8" (3.5mm) gold plated connector and tightly enclosed in a durable rubber coating. It comes standard with "SHURE" 360 degree (rotational) wide mouth holding clip (detachable) and premium windscreen!
NOTE: If you want to separate the mic from your recorder, you can do so with our Microphone Madness Extension Cable(MM-EXT.CABLE-1). These microphones produce a natural, crisp sound that provides deep bass, smooth mid-range and clean high-range with a typical frequency response of +/-2dB.
To increase dynamic range and enable your microphones to handle loud sounds, checkout our optional Battery/filter Modules.
Excellent for the following recorders but not limited to: Edirol R9, Kodak Zi8 HD pocket video camera, Olympus DS-40, Olympus LS-10, Tascam DR-01, Tascam DR-03, Tascam DR-07, Yamaha CX, Zoom H1, Zoom H2 and Zoom H4N.
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 58dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: - 42dB(5.6mv) re 1v at 1 Pa
- Dynamic range: 90dB, 1kHz
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 105dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% ( 120 db when used with one of our battery modules )
- Flat Frequency Response
- Comes with Premium Windscreen.
- Requires a bias voltage of 1.5 to 10 volts D.C.(also known as plug-in-power) or one of our battery modules.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Check out our Battery / Filter Module Section (mono) or (stereo)
- Supplies the microphone(s) with optimum power (9 volts D.C.), increases dynamic range and overall performance!!
- Miniature Tripod Stand will allow you to isolate your microphone from your recorder!