The (MM-STM-3) is a omni- directional self contained Single Point Stereo microphone similiar to the (MM-STM-2) but comes with two and a half feet of cable between the microphone housing and a 1/8" (3.5mm) gold plated stereo plug. These little microphones are hand-made with High Quality parts to ensure long life and excellent recordings! The microphone elements(2) are mounted in a durable 1/4 " diameter brass cylinder and covered in tough rubber. (MM Holding clip and premium windscreens included). This unit can be easily plugged into any minidisc,dat, or analog recorder that supplies a bias voltage of 1.5 to 10 volts D.C. (also known as plug-in-power) at the microphone input jack. Choice of color on the cylinder and the connector coverings only! (Black, Red, Green, or Blue).
These microphones produce a natural, crisp sound that provides deep bass, smooth mid-range and clean high-range with a typical frequency response of +/-2dB.
If you want to increase dynamic range and enable your microphones to handle loud sounds, checkout our optional Battery/filter Modules.
Excellent for the following recorders but not limited to: Edirol R9, Kodak Zi8 HD pocket video camera, Olympus DS-40, Olympus LS-10, Tascam DR-01, Tascam DR-03, Tascam DR-07, Yamaha CX, Zoom H1, Zoom H2 and Zoom H4N.
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 58dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: - 42dB(5.6mv) re 1v at 1 Pa
- Dynamic range: 90dB, 1kHz
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 105dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% ( 120 db when used with one of our battery modules )
- Flat Frequency Response
- Comes with Premium Windscreens & MM 360 degree (rotational) holding clip (detachable).
- Requires a bias voltage of 1.5 to 10 volts D.C.(also known as plug-in-power) or one of our battery modules.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Check out our Battery / Filter Module Section (mono) or (stereo)
- Supplies the microphone(s) with optimum power (9 volts D.C.), increases dynamic range and overall performance!!