The (MM-PWS-2) is the highest quality windscreen on the market today! Using a non-heat manufacturing process, these windscreens are constructed from a specially developed hypo-allergenic, open-cell foam called SonicFoam. The use of SonicFoam permits the free passage of sound energy without affecting the microphone's frequency response. While remaining acoustically transparent, these windscreens are engineered to reduce wind velocity which eliminated wind noise, pop noises and breath sounds. For anyone who wants to keep their investment secure, nothing protects an expensive microphone from dust, dampness and physical damage like an external windscreen!
Fits the following:
- AKG CK97C, C567
- Audio-Technica AT803b, 831, 853, 855, 857, 859, ATM 35
- Beyer MC5, MC6, MCE10, MCE52
- E.V. RE98, CO90, CO90P, CO94, CO100, CP212, 218, CS200, CH230
- SAMSON VLP-1
- SENNHEISER MKE-40, MKE-60
- SHURE SM83A, SM84A, SM98, SM99, 839W
- SONY ECM-44, 55, 66, 166
Fits most poduim or headset style microphones with up to a .50" outside diameter.