MM-PC-12 Professionals Choice by Microphone Madness. Dual Lavalier "Directional"(hyper-cardiod) Microphones. 3mm in diameter!
Comes with a standard 3.5mm connector.
Dual "Directional"(hyper-cardiod)lavalier microphones come with 6 feet each of cable with a total separation of 12 feet. Placement of 1 mic for the interviewer and 1 mic for the interviewee. Excellent sensitivity from soft spoken words to full out singing or rock concert environments. Maximum sound pressure level of 130 db!! Micro-miniature design with Pro Audio performance everytime! Microphones produce extreme clarity and detail compared to no other.
Excellent for the following recorders but not limited to: Edirol R9, Kodak Zi8 HD pocket video camera, Olympus DS-40, Olympus LS-10, Tascam DR-01, Tascam DR-03, Tascam DR-07, Yamaha CX, Zoom H1, Zoom H2 and Zoom H4N.
***Any questions or concerns please call us 1-386-446-3221***
- All-purpose, rugged, affordable lavalier that is easy to hide
- Producing Pro Audio Quality True stereo recordings
- Also suited for news anchors, interviews, lecturers, churches, schools, broadcast and general lavalier applications
- Rohs Compliant!
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional (hyper-cardiod)
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 50hz - 20Khz
- Sensitivity, 1 Khz (open-circuit): 4.0mv/pascal
- Maximum SPL ( 1% THD ): 130 db
- Dynamic Range: 93 db
- Equivalent Noise: 32 dba
- Output Impedance, 1 khz.: 3000 ohms
- Capsule diameter: 0.120 in. (3.05mm)
- Cable: 6ft. each cable
- Net Weight: 0.6 oz. (17g), Mic only = 0.2 oz. (5.7g)
- Choice of Microphone Color (Beige or Black)
- Matching Windscreens
- NEW matching rotational Holding Clips.