The (MM-LAPEL- 2) is hand made with high quality products to ensure long life and excellent recordings! This microphone is a "mono" UNI-directional (cardioid) microphone. The microphone element is strategically mounted into a customized cylinder for maximum performance!!!!!Measuring approx. 3/8" in diameter x 1" long. High quality shielded microphone cable exits the bottom of the capsule and terminates into a 1/8" (3.5 mm) gold-plated plug. *** Must specify cable length, choice of 3,4,5,or 6 feet at no additional charge!!! Now comes with a "SHURE" miniature wide mouth universal holding clip which is 360 rotational/removable that will hold any position desired! Premium windscreen included.
This microphone has a very naturally crisp sound, providing deep bass, smooth mid-range and clean high-range with a frequency response of typically +/- 3dB.
It can be easily plugged into any Minidisc, Dat, or Analog recorder that supplies a bias voltage between 1.5 to 10 volts D.C.(also known as plug in power)
Excellent for the following recorders but not limited to: Edirol R9, Kodak Zi8 HD pocket video camera, Olympus DS-40, Olympus LS-10, Tascam DR-01, Tascam DR-03, Tascam DR-07, Yamaha CX, Zoom H1, Zoom H2 and Zoom H4N.
- Frequency response: 100- 16,000 hz
- Open curcuit sensitivity: -50dB (5.6 mv) re 1v at 1 pa.
- sighal to noise ratio: more than 60 dB, 1Khz at 1 Pa.
- Maximum input Sound Level: 111 dB SPL (125 db when used with one of our battery modules), 15 dB higher @10% T.H.D
- Flat frequency response
- Includes premium windscreen and "SHURE" miniature holding clip which is 360 degree rotational/removable!
- Can be used with one of our battery modules or plugged directly into your recorder.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Check out our Battery / Filter Module Section (mono) or (stereo)
- Supplies the microphone(s) with optimum power (9 volts D.C.), increases dynamic range and overall performance!!