*The microphone stand in some of the pictures "does not" come with the product!*
Designed and manufactured by Microphone Madness for maximum recording performance! The (MM-FGNC-2) is a "totally flexible" gooseneck uni-directional (cardioid) stereo microphone similar to their single point stereo microphones, "but" with more significant stereo imagery! Your maximum separation is up to 14 inches! Your choice of gooseneck arm lengths from 3" to 7" (sizes move in 1/2" increments) at "NO" additional cost to our valued customers!
The (MM-FGNC-2) is constructed with state of the art components to ensure long life and excellent recordings. And, these rugged microphones offer a lot more than your basic mics. You can easily adjust your positioning by bending the arms to meet your recording needs! When adjusted, these microphone arms will stay put in their set positions. They come in a very subtle matte-black finish. The microphones terminate into a 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini-plug.
These microphones produce a natural, crisp sound that provides deep bass, smooth mid-range and clean high-range with a typical frequency response of +/-2dB.
They can be easily plugged into any minidisc, DAT or analog recorder that supplies a bias voltage of between 1.5 to 10 volts D.C. (also known as plug-in-power) at the microphone input jack.
Excellent for the following recorders but not limited to: Edirol R9, Kodak Zi8 HD pocket video camera, Olympus DS-40, Olympus LS-10, Tascam DR-01, Tascam DR-03, Tascam DR-07, Yamaha CX, Zoom H1, Zoom H2 and Zoom H4N.
If you want to increase dynamic range and enable your microphones to handle loud sounds, checkout our optional Battery/filter Modules.
Also, if you want to add even more versatility, check out our fully shielded, Deluxe Heavy-Duty Microphone Extension Cable (MM-EXT.CABLE-1).
- Frequency response: 100- 16,000 Khz.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Greater than 60 dB
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -50 dB
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 111 dB SPL, 1Khz at 1% T.H.D. (125 dB when powered by one of our battery modules)
- Flat frequency response
- Premium windscreens
- Can be used with one of our battery modules or plugged directly into your recorder.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Check out our Battery / Filter Module Section (mono) or (stereo)
- Supplies the microphone(s) with optimum power (9 volts D.C.), increases dynamic range and overall performance!!