The (MM-BSM-4) is a croakie mounted microphone option of the (MM- BSM-3). The microphone capsules are completely and permanently mounted inside suiters styles croakies. These croakies will mount into standard thickness eyeglass frames. Eyeglasses are not included. Must specify color of croakies. The croakies are available in gray/black or just plain black.
These microphones have a very naturally crisp sound, providing deep bass, smooth mid-range and clean high-range with a frequency response of typically +/-2dB. They can be easily plugged into any Minidisc, Dat or analog recorder that supplies a bias voltage of between 1.5 to 10 volts D.C. (also known as plug in power) at the microphone input jack.
Excellent for the following recorders but not limited to: Edirol R9, Kodak Zi8 HD pocket video camera, Olympus DS-40, Olympus LS-10, Tascam DR-01, Tascam DR-03, Tascam DR-07, Yamaha CX, Zoom H1, Zoom H2 and Zoom H4N.
Note: If your recorder does not provide a bias voltage or if you want to feed your recorders line inputs to avoid overloading your recorder's mic pre-amplifier, you can use one of our Battery Modules (check out our Battery-Module Section).
Battery Modules will power the microphones with optimum power ( 9 volts D.C ), increase dynamic range and enable the mics to handle higher (SPL) sound pressure levels ( loud sounds ) without distortion.
- Frequency response: 20- 20,000 Hz
- Signal to noise ratio: 58dB, 1khz at 1pa
- Open circuit sensitivity : -42dB (5.6 mv) re 1v at 1pa
- Dynamic range: 90dB, 1kHz
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 105dB SPL (120 db when used with one of our battery modules), 1kHz at 1%
- Flat frequency response
- Requires a bias voltage of 1.5 to 10 volts D.C. (also known as plug-in- power) or one of our battery modules.
- 1 Year Warranty