The MM-Mono Mic Tripod is a totally flexible and adjustable compact omni-directionalmono microphone with built in extension cable. We use nothing less than top quality components to ensure long life and excellent recordings! Exiting the side of the tripod is a miniature high performance balanced "Mogami" microphone cable for maximum sound quality which terminates into a 3.5mm(1/8") gold plated connector! Your choice of cable length(3 feet to 8 feet) at no additional cost to our valued customers! The rugged design allows the user to bend and mold to your desired position with out failure. Unit stands 6 inches tall, comes with a premium windscreen and built in belt clip for carrying convenience. Microphone is extremely sturdy and very durable! Excellent for table top recordings, lectures, business meetings, rehearsals, court stenographers and videographers!
This microphone has a very naturally crisp sound, providing deep bass, smooth mid-range and clean high-range with a frequency response of typically 2dB.
It can be easily plugged into any Minidisc, Dat, or Analog recorder that supplies a bias voltage of between 1.5 to 10 volts D.C.
- Frequency response: 20- 20,000 Hz
- Signal to noise ratio: 58dB, 1khz at 1pa
- Open circuit sensitivity : -42dB (5.6 mv) re 1v at 1pa
- Dynamic range: 90dB, 1kHz
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 105 dB SPL (120 db when used with one of our battery modules), 1kHz at 1%
- Flat frequency response
- Requires a bias voltage of 1.5 to 10 volts D.C. (also known as plug-in- power) or one of our battery modules.
- Totally flexible wire legs will balance of any surface!
- Non-slip rubber leg tips.
- Built in extension cable, your choice of cable length 3 to 8 feet
- Mogami balanced microphone cable with gold plated connectors!
- Unit stands 6 inches tall and comes with a built in belt clip!